Wednesday 28 October 2009

sick@.@

the thing i hate in my life...which let me feel like out of control,just lying on bed doing nothing that wish to do...cant fun..cant play..if sick,better kill me off directly its better than torturing me...

if gonna tell the reason i sick....will be unbelievable?food poisoning bcoz of the instant noodle....the feeling really very bad....feeling not well for whole day and at last keep vomitting the hour b4 finish working last nite....adrian asked me those symptoms i had and said it just totally same like dory, my collegue who get food poisoning also last week and get sick leave for 5 days.and wat i had eaten and the time for meal also the same...we are the last 1 who get the instant noodle...

stomach totally empty after keep vomiting for whole day food...no appetite at all for food now...better kill me off again...either feel wanna vomit once see whatever food in front / feel vomit after eaten...better not to waste food again...tried to get some light food,ends up only can lying on bed even sitting will let me felt so..haiz...headache,dizziness.,feel impotence.....i want my energy back and go for fun ah....not lying on bed ah,it's enjoyful sometimes to do so tho...want to get nice nice food with collegues ah...sick leave for a day has cause me 42pound gone....can i recover by tmr?no money can let me waste so...mr leng zai $,come bck to my side,ok?suddenly missing someone seriously, really wish the person could beside me now..again,it's a silly thought....im starting to think childish again...



i think i really not suitable to stay in belfast...seems like so many things since arrived here...nvm..countdown-ing going bck to msia now...

No comments:

Post a Comment